– – – – –
A dental crown covers your entire tooth for long-term protection. They are recommended under a few different circumstances:
- A tooth is fractured or an existing tooth filling takes up more than two-thirds of its existing structure.
- You have a severely discoloured tooth which cannot be addressed with normal whiteners or veneers.
- A tooth has multiple fractures.
- The anchorage for a bridge, that replaces missing teeth.
- Following a root canal, when a tooth is weakened and more prone to fracture.
Make sure that you’re receiving the restorative dental care you need. Contact us today if you’re in need of a dental crown.
– – – – –
If you’ve lost a tooth, you may start to notice a difference when chewing, speaking, or smiling. A bridge, also known as a fixed partial prosthesis, remedies these issues by maintaining the natural shape of the tooth and lessening the stress of the bite.
A dental bridge replaces missing teeth by joining an artificial tooth permanently to adjacent teeth or a dental implant. Contact us to find out if a dental bridge is a suitable option for you.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Gosford Family Dentist Accreditation
Gosford Family Dentist has been awarded a Quality Innovation Performance accreditation from one of Australia’s premier healthcare accreditation organisations for dental practices.
Achieving this independent accreditation means that we have policies and procedures in place that meet the requirements of governing industry standards. Additionally, we are recognised for our commitment to providing our patients with professional, safe, and quality oral care.
To find out more about our accreditation visit the QIP website www.qip.com.au.