Last Updated: August 13, 2020
We’re open for appointments to support your dental care needs. As coronavirus COVID-19 restrictions have eased, we are able to offer patients our full range of dental services. If you’re looking for a preventative dental check-up or to resume a dental treatment you were mid-way through, we’d like to welcome you back to Gosford Family Dentist.
We have adapted how we operate in response to the coronavirus pandemic. We are prioritising emergency dental treatments and offering virtual consultations where appropriate. In an effort to protect the health of our patients and staff, and to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19, we are:
- calling and screening patients prior to their scheduled appointments and screening all patients arriving at the clinic
- rescheduling any patients who are presenting with flu-like symptoms including fever, dry cough, or difficulty breathing
- disinfecting commonly touched areas including railings, entry doors, reception chairs, and front desk counters throughout the day
- providing hand sanitiser for all patients upon entry to and exit from the clinic
- wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when treating patients. This includes safety glasses, gowns, scrubs, face shields, gloves, and a mask appropriate to the treatment.
As additional measures, we are also promoting the completion of online acquaintance forms for new patients and alternative payment options such as ZipPay and contactless payments using mobile phones.
We’d like to assure you, your health and safety remains our priority at this time. So we will continue to adhere to hygiene measures put in place by the NSW State Government and guidelines set by the Australian Dental Council. These measures aim to minimise any risk of exposure of COVID-19 within the practice.
We’re also registered with the NSW Government as a COVID safe business which means we have a COVID-19 safety plan in place when visiting our clinic.
If you’d like to book an appointment, submit an online enquiry. Alternatively, you’re welcome to call us on (02) 4325 3221, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.